Saturday, September 26, 2009

On the way to Glasgow~ ( Part 1 )


Hello again!!! Guess what, I'm blogging again after a year of silence hehehe...This time its something different as its about my new journey to a new place...
~Glasgow, Scotland~
YES! I'm finally in Glasgow if that's what u're asking/thinking. My date of departure from my beloved country - M'sia to Scotland was on the 19th of Sept 09 at 2am but before i can even step into the airport, there were more things to worry and settle than just buying an airticket to Glasgow.


1. Waiting for results to be out on 2nd of Sept! ( worst part )

Holidays started on 12th of Aug at 4.30pm after my last paper ( DD 1) . Felt so relieved after exams...finally get to sleep, eat and dream properly... wat a nightmare. Anyway, that's what all students face when it comes to exam period.
After 3 stressful weeks, we finally got to hav some fun! A few close friends came to Penang and had lots n lots of fun! But, i could only enjoy 99% of fun as judgement day was getting nearer and nearer by the day!

~Steph, Me, Cheryl, Wendy and Iris~

And everyone else!

Judgement day soon arrived and i was sitting in front of my laptop waiting to get my results.
Results were supposingly out at 4pm but by 4.15pm it still wasnt out! Made me all tensed up and hands felt cold as ice. Fortunately, a good fren of mine went to collect my results from uni for me since it's taking quite a while via the net, and guess what....I PASSED! I shall not elaborate more on that and definitely not on my marks as its very embarrassing haha..but dun care d... i'm happy with a pass and thank God for guiding n helping me! =)
2. Packing bags and all my nonsense ^^

My messy room ...hehe


Erggh...i was "only" allowed to check in 40kgs ( too little for me ) * stop starring, i know tat's alot XD*
At first, it seemed like i hav nothing much to bring but after placing my things in, i found tat my luggage was overloaded and obviously overweight! Wanted to bring my favourite boulster which weighed 1.8kgs...but...i couldnt..* cries* T.T Anyway, my dad thinks that i'm gonna open a sundry shop in Glasgow coz i basically put in everything i have. Hey..i'm a girl k..and i love my things with me... sigh. Nvm, i shall be reunited with them after about a year or so!!! Yipeee~
But good news to me is that i get to bring my baby cow with me . I'm satisfied ^^

My Baby!~


3. Applying and Waiting for my UK visa to be approved...

This is bad, horrible and terrible! I got rejected for my first application due to some reasons ( they were too stringent ) and had to rush down to kl the day. My parents sacrificed their sleep just to drive me down kl at 3.30am to reapply my visa the next morning !!! Thanks mum and dad!

4. Leaving M'sia, my Home, Family and also Friends! T.T

Finally, the big day arrived..time flies so fast! i wish i could turn back the time...

Dinner with Mummy and Daddy! ( Happy B'day Dad! )


With Grandma and Uncle Jim

With Mum, Aunts, Cousin Sis and Nephew~

My UK visa was also finally approved that very same morning ! What a relief as well, if not i wouldnt be able to fly with the rest of my batchmates. Met up with a few friends , had family gatherings and thanks for those who were at the airport to send the MQs~ And soon, it was time to say Bye Bye...



Yi Weei!!! U're so 伟大!and u know why! Thank you for the present! Simply love it =) Also, Happy 21st Birthday o~ (my gift to u was so small compared 2 urs)

My dear little piggy, got to meet her at last - in kl ~

~Mum and Dad, I love u!~

~Last night in M'sia for the MQs at KLIA~

p/s: Will miss you lots Wendy! Hugs*

To Be Continued...( Part 2 )

~shiennee~

No comments: